New releases and upcoming publications, mostly sci-fi and fantasy. Looking forwards to them!
23 items
Northern Stars
The Anthology of Canadian Science Fiction
Book - 2017
Roar (Stormheart, #1) by Cora Carmack — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists
Web Resource
Roar has 2,120 ratings and 719 reviews. Chelsea said: If it helps you decide whether or not to read this book, just know I read an e-galley of this back ... Roar has 2,120 ratings and 719 reviews. Chelsea said: If it helps you decide whether or not to read this book, just know I read an e-galley of this back ... Show less
The Hush by Skye Melki-Wegner — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists
Web Resource
The Hush has 126 ratings and 31 reviews. Atlas said: This was the Hush. Its rain was not water, but shadow: a rain of leftover sorcery* * * * .54.5 / ... The Hush has 126 ratings and 31 reviews. Atlas said: This was the Hush. Its rain was not water, but shadow: a rain of leftover sorcery* * * * .54.5 / ... Show less
Timekeeper (Timekeeper, #1) by Tara Sim — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists
Web Resource
Timekeeper has 1,452 ratings and 485 reviews. Lola said: He was a boy of air and dust and sunlight. Everything that had gone into the making of the wor... Timekeeper has 1,452 ratings and 485 reviews. Lola said: He was a boy of air and dust and sunlight. Everything that had gone into the making of the wor... Show less
[]
[]
To Top