All-American GirlBook - 2002
10. Her big sister is the most popular girl in school9. Her little sister is a certified genius8. She's in love with her big sister's boyfriend7. She got caught selling celebrity portraits in school6. And now she's being forced to take art classes 5. She's just saved the president of the United Statesfrom an assassination attempt4. So the whole world thinks she is a hero3. Even though Sam knows she is far, far from being a hero2. And now she's been appointed teen ambassador to the UNAnd the number-one reason Sam's life is over?1. The president's son just might be in love with her
From the critics
QuotesAdd a Quote
"Sometimes what you want is right in front of you. All you have to do is open your eyes and see it."
"It is much harder to not see someone when that person is already standing on your front porch than when that person calls on the phone."
"Being brave is when you have to do something because you know it is right, but at the same time you are afraid to do it, because it might hurt or whatever. But you do it anyway."
"Press conference?" I really thought for a second I was going to pass out. "You're kidding me, right?"
"Of course not", Lucy said. "You're a national hero. Everyone is expecting you to give a press conference. But don't worry about it. Big sister Lucy has it all under control."
With that, she slung her gym bag into the sink. She had brought with her not only a complete set of clothes for me, but a small arsenal of beaty products that she seemed intent upon squirting at me as i stood trapped in the shower stall.
This is awapuhi," Lucy informed me, shooting something that smelled vaguely fruity at my head. "It's a special Hawaiian ginger extract. Use it to wash your hair. And this is an apricot body scrub---"
"Lucy!" I yelled as awapuhi got in my eyes. "What are you trying to do to me?"
"Saving you," Lucy explained. "You ought to be thinking me."
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
pink_dolphin_1058 thinks this title is suitable for between the ages of 11 and 25
Violet_Dolphin_293 thinks this title is suitable for 11 years and over
SummaryAdd a Summary
Top Ten Reasons Samantha Madison Is in Deep Trouble
10.Her big sister is the most popular girl in school
9. Her little sister is a certified genius
8. She's in love with her big sister's boyfriend.
7. She got caught selling celebrity portraits in school
6. And now she's being forced to take art classes
5. She's just saved the president of the United States from an assassination attempt
4. So the whole world thinks she is a hero
3. Even though Sam knows she is far, far from being a hero
2. And now she's been appointed teen ambassador to the UN
And the number-one reason Sam's life is over?
1. The president's son just might be in love with her
There are no notices for this title yet.